As a Business Relationship Manager for QuickChek, your primary responsibility is to work with key stakeholders to identify and understand their needs and challenges in relation to Customer facing Loyalty and Mobile Applications as well as Supporting Technologies.
- This position will support the relationship between the Information Technology and Marketing departments.
- This position will work with said stakeholders to prioritize their needs across their function and across the company. They will partner to determine if a project requires run, enable, or build resources – how the work will be delivered and assist their stakeholders through the appropriate processes for approval.
- This role will be responsible for resource management within the IT team, making sure all approved projects and initiatives are staffed appropriately, or raise awareness to leadership wherein additional resources are required. This role will also be responsible for working with all project managers (both in IT and Enterprise) to make sure project statuses are accurate and up to date. They will assist with escalation where required to make sure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Some benefits for this role include:
- 401(k) dollar-for-dollar matching up to 6%, as well as a 3% Annual Retirement Contribution from the Company (Matching vests immediately, ARC after 3 years)
- Annual STI (Short-Term Incentive/Bonus) based on company and individual performance
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance, with supplemental insurance options available